- After logging in, click the ‘Add user using Excel file’ icon in the ‘User Management’ menu at the top of the RemoteView menu.
- When the user registration window appears, click the ‘Download Excel Form’ button to download the template to enter user information.
- Open the downloaded file, fill in all required and optional items such as user ID, password, name, and role to register, and save the file.
(* Please fill in the required fields.)
(1) User ID: Verify the information to avoid duplicate ID with the existing ones.
(2) User password: Error may occur when entering the password due to the security level.
To change the password security level, go to Preferences > Company Settings > Security
Settings > Change the security level in the menu.
(3) Role: Enter either ‘ROLE_MANAGER’ (administrator) or ‘ROLE_USER’ (user).
(4) Account activation status: Be sure to enter TRUE. If enter FALSE,
the account will not be activated.
(5) PC, Mobile support: Be sure to use a PC. If it is entered as Mobile Only,
you cannot control the PC.
Click the Select File button to select the created file and click the Register button to complete the user bulk registration.