RemoteView provides the ability to block and manage the access to specific programs.
This feature is only supported on Windows PCs (Windows 7 or later).
1. From the 'Remote PC Management' menu at the top of the screen, go to the 'Preferences'.
2. From the left menu, go to the 'Company Settings'.
3. Scroll to the bottom and go to 'Remote Run restriction settings'.
4. Click the Use All button in 'Remote Process settings'.
5. Enter the name of the process (program) to be added in the input box and click the Add.
• During a remote control, enter the name of the process to stop on the remote PC correctly.
• Operating system (OS) and RemoteView related processes cannot be registered.
• Enter the file name in .exe format.
• Only Windows PCs are supported.
6. If you have entered a wrong process (program) to stop, click the wrongly entered process (program) name and click the 'Delete' button.
7. After adding all processes (programs), click the 'Apply' button to complete the program access restriction setting.